The filming was in an office building over this past weekend, which means that the air conditioning was shut off! The heat was intense but I never heard a cross word from either cast or crew. Amazing! This was one excellent set to be on! Even more impressive, the director Sam Jaegar (many know Sam from "Eli Stone") is also the star. I acted in three scenes in my film "Daybreak" and nearly lost my mind while Sam carries the pressure of the starring role. He was both affable and firmly in charge (a rare combination). Did I mention it was hot as hell in the building? Directing and leading a crew is hard enough in mild conditions, so I was doubly impressed!
Check out the movie website at www.takemehomemovie.com and listen to Sam's podcasts about filmmaking. This guy is one to watch! My thanks and kudos to the entire crew and movie's producers. It was great fun to be a part of this gem of a movie.
I'm just saying...
No comments:
Post a Comment